SRoll up roll up, geeks and geekets, Geekfest is back, bigger and better so come on down to get your geek on!
What is really super cool is that this will be my first Geekfest to blog, as well as my first Geekfest EVER! I just can not believe my luck to have moved up JUST in time to make it to this awesome expo.
Robowars; Black op lazer tag; Fight a Knight and soooooooo much more.
So, the important stuff:
1. Go to http://www.geekfest.co.za/ to find out everything you need to know about what is on this weekend.
2. Tickets can be bought through Quickticket: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/13754-geekfest-2016/#/
3. Take cash. There will prob be an ATM but be forewarned to TAKE CASH
4. It's at Inanda Country Base, Goodwood Ave, 1684 Kyalami.
5. Bring a sense of humor. It is going to be busy, so remember to be chill.
6. Spacebox will store your valuables for FREE at #GeekFest2016!
They'll be on your left as you walk in after the ticket station!
Find out more about Spacebox here: https://js192.isrefer.com/go/Geekfest/SpaceBox/Geekfest30
Other than that, come along ready to support and have LOADS of fun.
My personal favorite for this weekend to go visit and support: Come join Mischief Rat Rescue this weekend at Geekfest stand 97. They'll have the Mischief Pet Products there for sale, with profit from items sold going to Mischief Rat Rescue. Find them on Facebook: Mischief Rat Rescue
See you this weekend at, GEEKFEST !!!!
Editor in Chief by day, freelance copywriter, amateur photographer & blogger by night. I love finding new adventures in food and life and sharing them with my readers.